If you’re looking to add some serious horsepower to your 2011-2014 Mustang GT or 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302 then you might want to take a look at this new twin-turbo package cooked up by the folks at Kooks Headers. Part #501110, the system features dual Garrett GT3076R turbochargers capable of up to 1,200 horsepower along with CNC mandrel bent stainless steel headers and tubing, 44mm wastegates, 50.5mm blow-off valve, aluminum high-flow intercooler, stainless steel support bracketry and more.
It’s rare to see a twin-turbo system that doesn’t look like a complete mess under the hood, but it seems Kooks was up to the job and have created a well thought out kit with high quality components. We’d love to see all of that billet aluminum and stainless steel under the hood even if it was just for looks. It all comes at a cost, though, and the complete package will set you back $10,495.00.
Kooks Armageddon Twin-Turbo System Features:
- CNC Mandrel Bent 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Headers: By Kooks
- CNC Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless Steel TiG Welded Downpipes: By Kooks
- CNC Mandrel Bent Thick Wall Aluminum Charge Piping: By Kooks
- X2 TiAL Sport 44mm MV-R Wastegates (With All Springs): By TiAL Sport
- Tial “Q” 50.5MM Blow-Off Valve: By TiAL Sport
- Aluminum High-Flow Intercooler: By Fluidyne
- Custom CNC Low Pressure A/C Line
- Stainless Steel Support Bracketry
- Pre-Made Turbocharger Plumbing System: By Goodridge Fluid Systems
- 4-Ply Silicone Coupler Kit with Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps: By Vibrant
- 2x High-FlowAir Filters
- 2x Garrett GT3076R Turbochargers (1200 Horsepower Capable)
[Source: Kooks Headers]