If you aren’t able to get your hands on one of the 1,964 50 Year Limited Edition Mustangs, it looks like you’ll still be able to celebrate five decades of the pony car on the “standard” 2015 Mustang. A quick look at the recently launched 2015 Mustang configurator reveals that a “50 Years Appearance Package” will be available for EcoBoost and GT Mustangs equipped in premium trim including both fastback and convertible models.
The 50 Years Appearance Package will include:
- 19″ x 8.5″ Luster Nickel Aluminum Wheels
- Unique 50 Years Upper Grille
- Unique Rear Gas Cap Badge
- Unique Floor Mats
- Unique Seat Inserts and Door Trim
- Dash Panel with 50 Years Badge
- Chrome Tail Lamp Surround
The price of the 50 Years Appearance package is listed at $1,595.