Steeda has unveiled the initial details for its Q-Series lineup based on the 2015 Ford Mustang. The latest Q-Series Mustangs all feature the company’s G/trac suspension and chassis modifications, 20-inch wheels with Nitto tires, as well as a new aerodynamic kit. The 5.0-liter engine produces 480 horsepower in base form and an incredible 775 horsepower in top level trim.
Some highlights from the 2015 Steeda Q-Series Mustangs include:
- A new wind tunnel-tested aerodynamically enhanced front fascia with an integrated lower chin splitter
- Rear enhanced decklid spoiler
- Powertrain induction and tuning upgrades
- Performance free-flowing exhaust system
- Substantial key front and rear suspension enhancements/upgrades, and much more…
We’ll bring you more details about the Steeda Q-Series Mustang as soon as they are released.